Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We're Getting The Truck Back!!! :)

Hey Ya'll,

Well I got a text from Walt this morning, and it looks like our Truck is going in to have the Wheels Aligned today, then it should be done sometime today or tomorrow!!  Walt is so excited, he loves his Truck.  When he gets back with it I will take some photos, showing it before the repairs (again), and with the new look, after repairs and the new paint job!!  They say that it looks like a new Truck!!

I've been vacuuming the RV today with the new mini vacuum....one room at a time, and so far it works really well!!  However, the RV was so dirty that I really need to wash the Filter already!!!  And I haven't even made it to my Office yet....and I am not looking forward to it, as I have to move out a ton of crap to be able to fully clean in here...!!  So this is going to be a really short post.  Band wise, everything is the same.  No problems to report.  But could someone please give me Brain Surgery, to take away my cravings???  Till next time....

Aloha My Friends  :) 

No comments: