Monday, May 9, 2011

A Big Shout Out To Clumsy!!

My Photo














Hey Ya'll,

I just checked in and saw that I had a new Follower!!  She goes by Clumsy Car Lover and here is a link to her blog: Clumsy, Falling Down And Getting Back Up.  I don't believe that she is a Bandster, but she is a VERY close friend to a couple of us Bandster's.  And she, like many of us (especially me), just needs an outlet to say what we feel....so if you haven't found Clumsy's blog yet, please jump on over and give her the support she needs!!  Oh, and did I say that I LOVE your Icon???  So Clumsy...."Welcome to my Nightmare"!!

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

.. said...

Awe, Thank you Debi, (((hug))) I feel so loved! Glad to be a follower and glad you decided to follow! I agree that this is the best place in the world to vent! Nope, not a bandster, but I do have several close peeps that are! Glad to have all you beautiful woman as my friends, and thanks for the intro <3

Debi said...

You're welcome Clumsy!! And as you know, not all of us are Bandster's. Some are Bypass, some the Sleeve, and some are just losing the weight their own way!! And some just want the camaraderie!! Everyone is welcome!!