Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Sweetie Is Coming Home!!

My Sweetie doing what he loves, barbecuing our Christmas Meats!!  This was of course before we moved out of the house and into the RV!!!


Hey Ya'll,

Well, it is 3:30 and my Walt should be on his way home from Sacramento.  He usually calls or texts me to let me know he is on his way, but so far NOTHING!!  But I know that he had intended to start home around 2:30 or so.

As for the Band, I have had no problems since I got the Unfill at the Doctor's office.  My next appointment is set for June 3rd.  I am not sure if I will ask for a Fill or not.  Probably not.  Especially since my Doctor reminded us of how to determine if I needed a Fill or not.  He said that if I am following the 1000 (or 1200) calorie a day diet, and I am losing weight, but I am STILL hungry, then I need a Fill.  Otherwise, NO WAY JOSE'!!!

In past posts, I informed you that we were supposed to move up to Reno on May 1st.  Then we had to reschedule it for May 7th.  And the other day, we called the other RV Park and we rescheduled it yet again, to the 14th!!  This is to be sure that we would have the Truck back.  BUT, because of complications with the Truck (they have had some problems with it, and may have to order some new parts), we may not get the Truck back in time for the 14th!  Remember that Walt had an accident in the Truck a while back.  Well, they are STILL working on it.....

The problem is that we have continued to change our check in date at the new RV Park (for reasons out of our control).  The RV Park is already booked up through the Summer now, since Reno has so many big events they put on through the Summer that draws people from all over!  Making it almost impossible to get a reservation anywhere, if you didn't make it way in advance.  So if we continue to postpone our arrival, they may just say....screw it!  And give our slot to someone else that desperately wants it too!!  So I suggested to Walt that we Rent a Truck to tow the RV.  Or we could pay someone to move it for us.  There are companies that do just that!!  So we will look into it just in case, and hopefully they won't want to charge an arm and a leg just to tow the RV 43 miles.....we'll see.

The past couple of days I have been cleaning up the RV, getting it ready to be moved.  This way, we will have less to do on the day of the move.  I still have some work to do in my Office, but it will be done in plenty of time.  Since we moved my Electric Piano into storage temporarily, all we have to really move, is the small Refrigerator that is in my Office, and the big all in one Printer/Copier/Scanner.

So now you have it!  This is my life right now.....getting ready for the move, and trying to control my cravings :( :( :(  Any suggestions???  Well I better go for now, still got lots to do.  Till next time.....

Aloha My Friends  :)

5 comments:

Ms. M said...

Glad he's coming home to you! :)

Debi said...

Thanks Ms M!!

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I'm wishing Walt a safe trip and I hope things work out with moving the RV. Good luck!

Midwest Meg said...

Good Luck to you! As for cravings, I don't know what to do, I always give in! :(

(My blog was accidentally deleted, please follow me at http://megansmelting.blogspot.com/"

Debi said...

Karen - Thanks! Walt made it ok and we are checking into costs to have someone move us in case we don't have the Truck back in time....

Meg - Thanks for the info, I usually do too!! And I will add your Blog!!