Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Warm Welcome To...Sandy !! :)



Hey Ya'll,

Hello everyone!!  I just checked in and found that I have a new Follower!!  Her name is Sandy, and here is a link to her blog: Losing Pounds And Gaining...Me.  She originally planed on having Lap Band Surgery (like most of us), and you may have Followed her previous blog (Lap Of Luxury - Mama To 3 Girls).  However, through all of her research of the various WLS choices, she decided to change her Surgery from the Lap Band to VSG Surgery (Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy) instead.  And.....she was just approved by her Insurance....and her Surgery date is May 16th!!  She has already been on a long journey, since she has been jumping through her Insurance's hurdles for at least a year, so please check out her blog and give her the love and support she will need, and tell her hi from me too!!  So Sandy...."Welcome to my Nightmare"!!

Aloha My New Friend :)

No comments: