Friday, May 6, 2011

A Warm Welcome To...Midwest Meg !! :)

My Photo














Hey Ya'll,

Well, I finally managed to get into my e-mail account today, as well as Blogger.  Our Internet service here is hit and miss....some days we have no problems, and others.....well, lets just say that it has taken me almost an hour and a half to get this far!!!

But...what I am wanting to say, is that I have a new Follower!!  And her name is Midwest MegShe has been blogging for some time.  However, she accidentally deleted out her blogging account, and now has to start over!!  So, if you were Following her before, please check out her new Blog account at this link: Megan's Melting, and say hello!!  Megan was Banded on January 12, 2011 and has already lost 82 lbs!!  62 lbs of it since Surgery!!  Wow!  So Megan...."Welcome to my Nightmare"!!

Aloha My New Friend  :)

No comments: