Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome Ms. M! My Newest Follower!!

My Photo












Hey Ya'll,

I just checked in, and noticed that I had a new Follower!!  Her name is Ms. M, and her blog is: Fatscapades Of A Redheaded Chick.  I'm not sure when she was Banded, but I do know that she has lost at least 50 lbs, and she was one of the lucky ones who attended BOOBS in Chicago!  So if you haven't already checked out her blog, please do!!  So Ms. M...."Welcome to my Nightmare".....LOL

Aloha My New Friend  :)

5 comments:

Ms. M said...

Awww, thanks for the warm welcome! Very kind of you. Truth time... I'm not banded. I investigated getting the band & lost enough weight while considering my options that I no longer qualified for it through our insurance. But they let me go to Chicago anyway - Draz needed someone who could eat with her, lol.

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debi said...

That's ok too!!

If you can lose the weight, without the help of the Band, then that is even better!!

But either way, we all can use the support of others in the weight loss battle!!

Nella said...

On my way...
Congrats on the house selling!
Onwards and upwards baby!
BELIEVE!

Debi said...

Thanks Nella! We do need to look at this positively!