Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Warm Welcome To...Jessistt !! :)

My Photo







Hey Ya'll,

I just checked back into my blog and found that I have a new Follower!!  Her name is Jessistt, and her blog's name is: This One Time At 'Band' Camp....  She was recently banded on November 17th, 2010 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!  BTW Jessistt, your Surgery was done almost on my 1 yr Bandiversary!!  My Surgery was on November 19th, 2009!!  So everyone, jump on over to her blog and give her the support we all need, especially in the beginning!!

So Jessistt, "Welcome To My Nightmare".....

Aloha My New Friend  :)


2 comments:

~Sandi @ This one time at 'band' camp... said...

Thanks Debi, so appreciated! Congrats on your one year, I am sure it has been amazing!

Sandi

Debi said...

You're welcome Jessistt! You will reach 1 yr out from Surgery way faster than you can ever imagine!!