Well this morning Walt called up the RV Dealer and spoke with the woman who handles the paperwork for the RV Sales, and she said that my 2nd form of ID just had to be something that had my Name on it (luckily). So Walt asked if my AAA Card would do, and she said that it was just fine!! So....thank god that potential problem was fixed!
So, after a long day, we went to the U-Haul place to pick up the 5x8 enclosed Trailer that we had reserved, in order for Walt and Mark to tow down to Mesa with our Love Seat, Chair and Stackable Washer/Dryer, that we want the RV Dealer to install for us. However, when we got there and looked at it, at first it didn't look big enough! But after Walt opened it up and measured the interior, he said that it would work....barely.
So we towed it home, and our friend Dan met us. Since he still had our Hand Truck and Blankets in the back of his Truck, that they used when they drove up our belongings to the Storage Building last week. So Dan got "volunteered" to help Walt load up our "stuff".....lucky him!! Once Mark arrived, Walt and Mark got the Truck loaded up and took off! So they are on their way down to Mesa as I write.
I just hope that they made it far enough down the Valley, before the High Winds began, that were forecast for tonight and began around midnight! They are hoping to arrive in Mesa by around 8-9 am. Then, as soon as the Dealer installs our belongings, and instructs Walt on how everything functions with the RV, they will start the trip back, hoping to be back sometime in the middle of the night Saturday/Sunday.
So the trip to pick up the RV has begun. Once they get it here, we will of course start to load it up immediately. If the weather forecast holds out, it looks like we will be able to tow the RV up to our new "temporary" home in Carson City, next Friday, Christmas Eve! I will hate to have to leave before Christmas, because this would mean that I would miss Christmas with the family. But if we don't go while there is a break in the weather, it could be a while before we get another one! Especially with sunny skies forecast for this ONE DAY, to make it safer to tow a 40' RV over the Sierra's!!
So if this is the case, we will just have to get together one last time with them before we leave. Anyway, other than this, I am packing again!! I will be packing all day tomorrow. :( So until next time....
Aloha My Friends :)