Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whew!! It's Finished!!

I feel this comic is perfect right now!!  Our weather system can't decide if it is going to Rain or Shine!!  Just when we think our weather is turning to Summer conditions, it Rains again!!


Hey Ya'll,

I just wanted to pop in, and say that I have finally finished my latest Lake Tahoe painting!  This one was my largest painting yet!  It was originally meant to be Walt's, but since we will be downsizing our living arraignment so drastically in the next few months, we will not be able to keep it in our future 5th Wheel.

So we are giving it to Walt's Employer Barry.  It measures 2'x4' which is much larger than the photo it was based on!!  I will post photos of it tomorrow as I am too tired to try to get a decent photo of it tonight without some good daylight.

I also worked on Aggie's painting tonight, and it is almost finished as well.  I WILL have it done in at most 2 more painting sessions, but hopefully it will be finished during the next painting session.  Aggie, it is almost done!!  We are hoping to be able to give the paintings to both you and Barry at the end of next week!

For some reason, Walt wants me to be there when they are given to you guys!  I will be embarrassed to be there, as I am always unsure of whether or not the person I am giving the painting to, will actually like it!!  And not just say so to make me feel better!!

Well, I guess I will go for now, got lots to do and so little time to do it in....till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :)

4 comments:

Dinnerland said...

Hey Deb--thx for the comments on my blog and glad to see you are painting and enjoying life!! Keep on going... V

Debi said...

Thanks Vanessa!

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to see the photos. It must be so exciting.

Debi said...

Yes and no! It is nice to finally be at a point where we consider it done, yet at the same time, I wonder if I should do a lot more to it!