Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Layout A Bit Early!!



Hey Ya'll,

I just wanted to make a really quick post saying hi, and that I know this is a bit early, but I just couldn't resist switching to a Christmas Layout!!  And I was afraid that if I waited until after Thanksgiving, I wouldn't have the time to do it!  So I found this really cute Layout and decided, what the He**!  I hope that you like it, it makes me smile.....

The photo above is of one of my Sister's In Law.  She was getting ready to ride in a local Parade.  She loves Horses, and rides all the time.  In fact, she is one of those special people that goes on Endurance Rides all the time.....like 100 miles rides!!  I couldn't do it, so I say....more power to you if you can (I wouldn't be able to stand up when I got off the Horse)!!  LOL  She also loves to run.  She runs special trails that wind up and around Lake Tahoe!!  Sometimes the runs are a minimum 50 miles.  And we are talking at elevations over a mile high!!  This woman is "Super Woman"!!  I couldn't do it, nor do I ever want to!!  Oh, and the reason that I have not mentioned her name, is out of respect for her privacy.  She gave me permission to use the photo, so long as I didn't mention her name.

Well, I have had a Cold now for going on 2 weeks.  It appeared to be getting better, then all of a sudden it took a turn for the worse again!!  I think that I am just starting a new Cold, but Walt thinks that it is going into Bronchitis!  So he made me call the Doctors Office this morning to try to get in to see her.  But we forgot that she isn't in on Fridays.  So I am still waiting to hear back from their Office to see if I am to see the other Doctor in the practice, or if maybe they will just call in a Prescription for Antibiotics (hopefully).

And now on top of me being sick, Walt started to get sick yesterday....This is not a good time to be sick!  We are supposed to drive to California next Wednesday to visit with our family for Thanksgiving....And since we are not expecting my parents to survive another year, we feel that this will be their last Holidays with the family, and we want to be there.

Anyway, I just wanted to say....I hope that you like the new layout of my blog, early though it is!!  I made the "Executive" decision to remove a lot of "stuff" from my blog, as it was just taking up too much space.  So I removed all of the "Buttons" (cute as they may be) from other Blogs that I follow, and I also removed all of the "Awards" that I have been given through the years.  And last but not lease, I removed all of the Blogs from my Following/Reading list that haven't posted in a YEAR or MORE!!  Which were quite a few!  I figured that if you haven't posted in a year or more, then you probably aren't going to post anymore!....

So....Till next time....Send good thoughts my way that we get over this....whatever it is, fast!!

Aloha My Friends :)


No comments: