Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome Adorkbl, My Newest Follower !!


Hey Ya'll,

Well I have a problem, since I changed my layout, it is ridiculously hard to edit it, if I made a mistake or have updated info I would like to provide!  So I have discovered that it would just be easier to make a new post.....So here goes.

I have a new Follower, and thanks to Jen from Oregon, I now know her blog information.  So I would like to say welcome to Adorkbl.  She was banded on 1/17/08, and like many of us, has had many ups and downs since her banding.  Her blog link is: Banded Kryptonite.   And Adorkbl, I too have a major weakness for Ice Cream and can totally relate.  So everyone, jump on over to her blog and give her the support we all need!!!  So Adorkbl, "Welcome to my Nightmare".....

Aloha My New Friend  :)

3 comments:

adorkbl said...

Aww thanks for the welcome! :) A little intimidating to pop on to your blog and see my face. Heh.

Debi said...

You're welcome! But if you would prefer to not have it displayed, please let me know and I will remove it!

Debi said...

P.S.) I think that it is a great photo of you!!