Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do You Like My New Spring Layout??











Hey Ya'll,

Well, I think I finally got my new layout figured out!  LOL  Hopefully this time it works the way it is supposed to!  Above is a photo of my 3rd Painting.  I finished it in April 2009, just in time to give to our oldest Daughter Christa for her Birthday.  It is a painting of Lake Tahoe, based on a photo taken by my Mother In Law.  Her photo won 2nd place in the Nevada Magazine.  I hope that you like it.

Well, Walt is leaving in the morning to drive back to Sacramento again.  He sure isn't looking forward to it!  He hates to sleep alone, and misses me the whole time he is gone!  Bless his heart, as I do him....Oh and did I tell you that his ex-fiance was drunk over the weekend and started texting Walt again???  I can see that this is going to get ugly.....luckily my Walt loves me, and is not interested in being more than a friend to her. :)

Well, my work on the taxes will definitely be done within a day or two, thank god!!!  I am so tired of taxes.  And I have come to the conclusion that I have to stay on top of all the paperwork, and that I need to enter everything into spreadsheets on a monthly bases, so that next year I won't have nearly as tough a time as I had this year.

Well, it is getting late and I have to watch this movie that I borrowed from our Daughter Kat titled, "The Twilight Saga-Eclipse", as she wants Walt to bring it back to her tomorrow.  I have had it for several weeks and hadn't had the time to watch it.  So till next time......

Aloha My Friends  :)

No comments: