Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Hair Cut Tomorrow!!!





http://www.celebrityhairstylesnews.com/hairstyles/charlizetheron1.jpg



I am planning on my hair being short on the sides and back, like the top photo, but the top being a bit longer like Natalie Portman's (Brunette) in the photo below.  Or maybe just like Natalie's!!!

Hey Ya'll,

*** Well, I am finally getting my hair cut again!!  And this time it will be Much Shorter!!  Normally Walt hates me to cut my hair.  He is like many men who want their women to have Long Hair!!  Well, unfortunately, I have very thin, fine hair and the longer it is, the worse it looks!  It just separates and lays....Wrong!!  I have always wished that I had beautiful, Thick hair!  And add the fact, that I am one of these women that CAN"T work with their own hair, so it always looks horrible. 

Growing up, I was never one of those beautiful young girls that played with makeup, hair and clothes!  I was more of a tomboy, and I always used the excuse that I was "Allergic" to makeup, as to why I never did!  However, in my 20's, I decided to start wearing it, and sure enough, after wearing it, I had a Major Allergy attack to the makeup!  I couldn't get the makeup off fast enough, so that I could see again, as the tears were just streaming down my face too fast to see!  And yes, it was a makeup made for Allergy sensitive people, Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free, etc, not to mention expensive.   Luckily, I worked in a Department Store next to the Makeup Department, so I ran to the Makeup Dept and used their makeup remover.  Talk about instant relief!!

So this time, Walt hasn't even attempted to change my mind about getting my hair cut shorter.  He just says that, "I will have to pay for it, for the rest of my life", if you know what I mean (wink, wink).  But I think that the fact that it will be much easier to deal with while riding the Bike, and wearing the Helmet, and that he is just happy that I want to ride with him, that he has given in to my short hair requirement.  But whatever the reason, I am so HAPPY!!  Tomorrow, I will feel so much freer!  I will post photos tomorrow.  The photos above, are a couple of ideas I have in mind for my hair.

*** On the Band front, I still seem to have Restriction, but not so much as to cause me to have PB's or Slimeing, thank god!!  In fact, I haven't had a Slimeing episode or PB, since I had my last Fill!!  So I am happy, I have enough Restriction, but not so much that I have had problems and I am losing weight!!  And I am not be planning on another Fill, until early in October, after we have returned from our Portland trip.  I want to enjoy the trip without too many problems!  :)

Well, I should go, got lots to do and so little time to do it in!!  Till next time.....

Aloha My Friends  :)

8 comments:

Christine said...

The hair style is so cute! I love pixie cuts like that. I can't wait to see a picture of you sporting your new 'do!

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the pics! Have fun on your trip!

Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see it. I haven't had a hair style change in over 5 years. Maybe when I lose some more weight I'll have the courage. Good for you! I had short hair when I was younger and it definitely is easier to deal with.

Debi said...

Thanks guys!! I will definitely post the photos later!

Band Geek said...

Such a cute cut!

Debi said...

Thanks Jennifer!! I just hope it looks semi cute on me!! LOL

Amanda Kiska said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it!

Debi said...

Thanks Amanda! Please let me know where we should meet for lunch on the 26th!