Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sorry For The Confusion!!

Image Detail

Hey Ya'll,

I don't know if you noticed, but I changed my Blog Layout a couple of days ago, and until my hubby Walt, told me today, I didn't realize that My Blogging Friends didn't follow me too! 

So I am in the process of inputting them back in, but since I Follow sooo many great Blogs, it will take me a couple of days to get ya'll back in.  So far, I am up through the D's.  But since our Internet comes and goes, depending on time of day, etc.  I only have a window of time each day that I can do a lot of stuff on the Blog until the Internet slows down to a trickle....

So if you don't see your blog listed (on the left hand side of the Blog under all of the Button's that I have grabbed), just check back in a day or so, and I should have them all in by then!!

Aloha My Friends  :)

No comments: