Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's Day!!!



Hey Ya'll,

Not much to say right now.  Well actually, there is A LOT TO SAY (and you know who you are that I want to say some of it to (DH!)), but I am too tired to say it tonight!  I will leave my talking for another post.  But I just wanted to acknowledge April 1st and April Fool's Day.  Hope everyone had a great Hump Day today, and has a great day tomorrow!!   My day today was crappy!!!!!  But, like they say..."The Sun Will Come Up, Tomorrow"!  Tomorrow will be a better day, I have decreed it.  :)

So...till next time.

Aloha My Friends  :)

7 comments:

DB said...

Have a great day Debi - - - I love Maxine :)

Shrinking Mommy said...

sorry you are having a crappy day. stay focused...

Bonnie said...

:-( bummer...

LDswims said...

Have a happy April Fool's Day.

Here's an april fools story that might make you laugh...

A few years ago I was on a cruise on Apr 1. Apr 1 was a sea day for us, traveling through the Red Sea towards a stop in Jordan. That morning, the captain came on the announcement system and said "If everyone goes outside right now you will see a tug towing a large iceberg for fresh water purposes for this region."

So EVERYONE ran outside. And everyone ran outside to the starboard side of the ship. And the ship actually started to list A LOT. So the captain had to come back on and say April Fools - now please, redisseminate around the ship otherwise we'll be sinking. No joke there.

He never thought everyone would take him seriously and he spent the rest of the day apologizing to everyone he saw. It was pretty funny!

Debi said...

Thanks everyone!! I am sure today will be a better day! I will not allow myself to be depressed today!

LDswims, that WAS funny! Thanks for the funny story! Hope you hear about your Surgery approval today so you can end this crazy pre op diet!!

Girl Bandit said...

Hope you feel a little lighternext time :)

Debi said...

Thanks GB! Today wasn't much better, but I will survive!!