Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fill #5 Tomorrow!!

Hey Ya'll,

Just checking in for a quick post.  Tomorrow morning we leave to drive back up to Reno for my 5th Fill.  This trip we do plan on staying overnight as the weather will be nice!  The forecast for tomorrow is 71-72 degrees.  Perfect Capri weather!  Here's crossing my fingers that this Fill is the one!!  Well, I will go for now, I can't think of too much to say tonight.  Of course, saying that, odds are that I will think of something later and have to do a double post!!  Till next time...

Aloha My Friends  :)

5 comments:

DB said...

Finger crossed for you - Good Luck Debi :)

Debi said...

Thanks Dawn! We will be leaving in about 30 minutes!

Barbara said...

Good Luck Debi.. Hope it does work for you.. nothing taste as good as restriction feels!1

fitnessbandit said...

Hey Debi! I had a fill on Monday and am in 'restriction heaven'. Hope yours is the same!

Bel

Debi said...

Thanks everyone!! So far, I Have Restriction!!! Let's see how long it stays!