Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pre-Op Appt Done-Check!!



Hey Ya'll,

Well it is now 3 days from Surgery....
 

The days seem to be going faster with every passing day.  I have so much to do, yet I find that I have less and less time to do it in.  I am terrified, yet at the same time excited for this change coming to my life.  And under all of it, is the dread of losing my parents soon.  Because I am having the Surgery just a week before Christmas, we knew that I would not be up to traveling over the Sierra's to visit with our family in California for Christmas.  Which is why we made sure to be there for Thanksgiving.  We also gave our Christmas gifts to them while there.

So...this means that we are done for Christmas!  No more gifts to buy....which takes a load off of my mind.  We are supposed to spend Christmas with Walt's mom this year, but I am now thinking that I may not go.  It would be a 30-45 minute drive each way, and I will only be a week out of Surgery.  But the biggest concern for me is that they will be eating FOOD, while I won't be able to.  And her furniture isn't the most comfortable to sit on either.  Not to mention the damn dog that barks constantly, and tries to bite you if you even look at my mother in law!!  But I will wait and see how I feel at that time before I make a decision.  I know that Walt would like for me to go with him.

Today I did our laundry again (10 loads).  This way, we should be able to wait until I am able do it again after Surgery.  We can go 2 weeks before we absolutely have to do the laundry.  So I am hoping that by then, with Walt's help, I can do the laundry again.  If not, he knows how to do it.

Tomorrow I will be packing to go to Reno for the Surgery and trying to tie up loose ends.  And eating absolutely nothing!  I was supposed to be on a total liquid diet starting today, but I did eat.  I didn't think that I could do all the work today on nothing but liquid.  But I will be good tomorrow and go totally liquid if it kills me!!  LOL  Other than that, I have been watching a lot of Christmas movies....and bawling my eyes out!

But I need to go to bed early, for some reason, I have been really tired the last couple of days.  And I find that I fall asleep in my chair!  So I will end this for now, till next time....

Aloha My Friends :)


 

No comments: