Sunday, December 16, 2012

Oops...I Forgot...I'm Sorry!!



Hey Ya'll,

It's now 2 days and counting!
 

Well, yesterday my Post title said that I passed my Pre-Op Appointment....But I forgot to tell you what happened!  I went in praying that I was at least CLOSE to my 210 lb mark.  And I weighed 210.8!!  My Surgeon was pleased with my progress....Thank god!!  So I was thrilled that I passed!  Today I have been totally on liquids.  Not happy about it though.  Tomorrow we leave for Reno to stay the night.  Once there and checked into the Hotel, I will have to drink my Bowel Prep....and spend the rest of the day on the John!

Today I took a really long shower and shaved, so that I don't embarrass myself at the Hospital.  I'm one of those women who always wears pants, and since I always wear long pants in the Winter, I usually don't shave until Spring....But there is no way in Hell, that I am going into Surgery with Ape Legs! LOL  Then I spent the rest of the day either thinking (worrying) about the upcoming Surgery, or getting our bag packed, and trying to tie up all loose ends.

I'm afraid that I don't have too much else to say right now, I am just kind of in a fog.  I am hoping to be able to post again tomorrow at the Hotel, but I may not be able to, so if not, please be thinking of me on Tuesday morning!  So till next time....

Aloha My Friends :)


1 comment:

Christa said...

Love you Mom! You'll do great tomorrow, wish we were there with you. Keep us posted, I'll charge my cell if you want to text. ((hugs))