Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Big Shout Out To TERBEAR287 !!

My Photo










Hey Ya'll,

Well, earlier today I had checked in and saw that I had a new Follower.  Unfortunately we were getting ready to leave for Dinner, so I am just now giving my customary Shout Out!!  She goes by TERBEAR287 and her Blogs name is: Just Stuff To Say,  (does this sound like anyone you know??? LOL).

I haven't had the chance to read much of Teri's Blog yet, but I don't believe that Teri is Banded.  However, when has that stopped us from Following someone, and giving them support in any way that they choose to lose weight???  Teri is on a diet though, as she has a Ticker Tape on her Blog (but I would Follow Teri even if she wasn't on a diet!).

****UPDATE****
I got an email from Teri, and she informed me that she is in the very early stages of Pre-Qualification for Surgery!!  So she REALLY needs our love and support....we all know how hard it is in the early stages waiting for Approval, etc....LOL

Teri seems to be a lot like me....meaning, she posts about her life, not just her diet, etc! LOL  And from what I have read so far, she seems to be a lot of fun too.  So if you haven't found Teri's Blog yet, please follow the link I provided, and give her the love and support we all need (and say hello from me)!!  So Teri, "Welcome to my Nightmare!".  LOL  And Happy belated Birthday!!

Aloha My New Friend :)

No comments: