I can't believe that it has taken me so long to post!! As usual we have been busy, but that is no excuse for me to not post at least a little something, to keep up with what has been going on! I can't believe that I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!! And I am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond, so here goes.... :)
So here is how it works:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other Newly Discovered Bloggers.
So....I want to thank both Lolli from Banipes and Banded Cupcake for nominating me!
And...7 Things About Me That You May Or May Not Already Know!!!
1) If I had went to College at a younger age, I would have liked to be a Doctor or Nurse. (Funny story....I was in a Biology Lab in College, checking out one of the Cadavers, and my Stomach wouldn't stop growling....the younger students couldn't believe that I was HUNGRY and STARVING looking at a Cadaver!! They wanted to throw up!! What can I say, I was hungry!! LOL)
2) I love to Dance!! I was a born Dancer, unfortunately since my Back and Spinal problems, I literally can't Dance anymore. Even one slow Dance can be too much for me, and I will have to force myself to finish it (in pain of course). One of my early aspirations, was to be a Professional Dancer!!
3) I Love to FLY! Both in small Private Planes, and large Commercial Airplanes!! I grew up flying in small Private Planes with my Dad. After Walt and I were married, Walt also got his Pilot's License. He has his Private, Twin Engine, Commercial and IFR Certificates (I'm not sure, but I think that is all....), and he loves to fly as much as I do!! If I can get where we are going faster in a Plane, why drive??? LOL
4) I Love to Travel!! I would love to return to London and Paris, and I don't want to leave this Earth before visiting Scotland!!
5) I Love to Crochet and Oil Paint! Unfortunately in the RV, I don't really have the space to Paint now, but eventually I will start Painting again....I just hope that I don't lose the techniques that I had learned....!
6) I have 2 Tattoo's. One is a decent sized Celtic Cross with Filigree which is on my lower Back (funny story....because of my pinched Nerve in the lower Spine, the only pain that I had was when she was Tattooing directly on the Spine!), and the other Tattoo is a large scene on my left Calf depicting a Sunset, Palm Tree and a Lei of Hawaiian Hibiscus and Plumeria Blossoms (and because I had so little pain from the 1st Tattoo....I thought that this one would be a piece of cake too....NOT!! It was pain from the first cut!! LOL). I have photos of both Tattoo's in my Blog, if you are interested in seeing them!
7) I Love to Swim.....in a Pool! I am Claustrophobic, and I am Terrified of ANYTHING that Is, or Could Be, in the Water (yes, I let my imagination go berserk!)....so combine that with my Claustrophobia, and I Just-Can-Not-Swim, in Anything That Is Not A Pool!!! LOL
Okay, so I am now supposed to nominate 15 Newly Discovered Blogger's!! I will try....LOL I would have nominated Lolli from Banipes and Banded Cupcake, but they were already nominated, and they nominated me!! So to make it fair, I decided to nominate the most recent 15 Follower's of mine. Although I did not nominate Kelli, from KelliBelliBand, as she has already been nominated, and was the one that nominated Lolli from Banipes, who nominated me....So here goes....!!
Terbear287 at: http://terbear287.blogspot.com/
Brenda at: http://bandstermomma.blogspot.com/
Lucy at: http://luckylucyslapband.blogspot.com/
Jess at: http://chiquitanotme.blogspot.com/
Dwindling Dame at: http://lap-bandlady.blogspot.com/
Kelly at: http://banded-army-wife.blogspot.com/
Vicky at: http://myshrinkingbelly.blogspot.com/
Kristin at: http://myjourneybeingbanded.blogspot.com/
Mari at: http://thetaleofabandcalledbeyonce.blogspot.com/
Rachel at: http://fatfishskinnysea.blogspot.com/
JRD at: http://canuckbanditmusings.blogspot.com/
Cece at: http://bandedforboots.blogspot.com/
Dee at: http://deekajungumbo.blogspot.com/
Dr J at: http://futurefertilitygoddess.blogspot.com/
Mary at: http://untilmycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/
Aloha My Friends :)