Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MRI In Eleven Hours....

Hey Ya'll,

Well, tomorrow I go in for my latest MRI of the Neck.  I have been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis in the past, and we suspect that I may have damaged one or more of my Cervical Discs again.  We are of course, hoping that this isn't true, but I am having symptoms that shows it could be Degenerative/Herniated Discs.  So here's hoping that it isn't too serious....however, I would like to get rid of this constant pain, numbness, and tingling.

And of course, since I have to go back to the Imaging place, it snowed again!!!  So Walt will drive the Truck into work tomorrow, as it will only be about 20 degrees in the morning when he needs to go into work, and riding the Bike wouldn't be the preferred mode of transportation in this weather.  Then drive home and pick me up in time to go to my appointment.  I will then drive him to work on my way into the appointment, and pick him up after work.

Well, I know that this is short, but it is getting late, and since I need to get up earlier than normal, I need to go for now.  Till next time....

Aloha My Friends  :)

No comments: