Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tag....You're It :0)

Tag.... You're it :o)

I was tagged today by Banded For Me :o)

The Rules :o)
1.  Post these rules.
2.  You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3.  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4.  Create 11 new questions for the people you tag, to answer.
5.  Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6.  No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’  Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!

My Random 11 :o)
1.  I love my Kindle! I don't know why I waited so long to buy one!

2.  Lately, I am using my own photos in my blog, instead of random photos on the net.

3.  I love the Queensland Salad at The Outback, and the BLT Salad at the Cheesecake Factory.  They both have the BEST Honey Mustard Dressing!!

4.  In High School, I was on the Drill Team,  I loved the precision of it!

5.  I can't wait for the final Twilight Movie to come out this year!!

6.  I Have 2-half Sisters, and 3-half Brothers!  But I only know one Sister and one Brother.

7.  I have 2 Best Friends.  Neither one lives near me anymore.  One lives in Virginia and the other lives in New Hampshire...

8.  I love to shop at Yarn Shops and at Costco!

9.  My favorite song of all time is...."At Last" by Etta James.

10.  I recently started to wear Acrylic Nails on my fingers and Gels on my Toes, and I love them!  Especially the Gels on the Toes.  I can go 6 weeks without them looking bad, and the polish lasts!!

11.  The one bad thing about living in the RV, is that I currently do not have the space to Paint!  Hopefully we will upgrade to a larger RV in the future.... :)

Banded For Me's Questions :o)
1.  Do you have, or would you like to have Artificial Nails?  I do have them now, and I love them!!  My natural Nails grows crooked, and bends down, etc.  So they look horrible!

2.  What's your daily goal for protein intake?  I stopped counting my Protein intake a long time ago.  But when I was tracking it, I always tried to take in what my Surgeon recommended.  Now unless I am eating crap....I mostly eat Protein anyway, so I figure that I am ok.

3.  Favorite item on the work desk?  My iMac Computer!!

4.  Who would you pick to solve your murder: Criminal Minds Team or CSI?  Of these two choices, I would pick CSI.  Otherwise, I would choose the team from Bones!

5.  What is your favorite flower?  The Carnation...it smells so pretty and delicate.  It doesn't overpower you with scent, so it doesn't bother my allergies.  Plus it lasts so long!!

6.  What book are you reading now?  "An Echo In The Bone" by Diana Gabaldon, one of my favorite Authors!!

7.  What is your favorite sport?  NHRA Drag Racing.  I love to watch the Top Fuel Dragsters, and the Funny Cars run!!  What can I say....the smell of Nitro is addicting!  LOL

8.  Are you usually late, early or always on time when meeting with someone?  I try to be right on time, if not a bit early.

9.  Have you / would you ever bungee jump?  I haven't tried it, but I definitely would if I could....But out of fear that I would injure my Spine further, I can't!!

10.  What would be your dream career?  Probably a successful Painter.

11.  Do you believe in first love?  Yes.



My Questions To Those That I Have Tagged:

1.  Do you have, or would you like to have Artificial Nails?

2.  What Restaurant makes you all time favorite Salad?

3.  What was your favorite Book as a Child?  (mine was "Island Of The Blue Dolphins")

4.  Were you Athletic in School?

5.  If you are ever somewhere like Las Vegas, do you gamble?

6.  What is your favorite Movie?

7.  Do you prefer a solid color for your Mani/Pedi?  Or do you like to get all fancy and jazzed up with colors/glitter, etc?

8.  Do you prefer to Fly or Drive to long distance Destinations?

9.  Are you a Crafty person, and if so, what do you like to do?

10.  Where is your favorite dream Vacation destination?

11.  If money were no object, and you were given the chance, would you up and leave your job to Travel the Country in an RV?  If not, why? 

And Who Am I Tagging?  (First off, I want to apologize to all that I didn't nominate.  As it was, I had a hard time finding many who hasn't already been nominated!!  But since we could only nominate a few....)
1.  Sandy Lee (The Weightloss Rollercoaster)
2.  Sheila (This One Body)
3.  Nikki (Bands, Babies and Bellies)
4.  Lyla (The Former Big Fat Professor)
5.  Annie (Band-Aid Baby)
6.  Amber...(Thin At Heart) Fat In Reality
7.  Tessie Rose (Band Me Baby)

No comments: