Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Big Shout Out To Strawberry Confessions !!



Hey Ya'll,

I just woke up about 45 minutes ago (the phone rang.... :( , (now remember that I didn't get to bed until almost 4 am!!)), so anyway....I decided to stay up, instead of going back to sleep.  I turned on my computer and checked my blog, and low and behold....I have another new Follower!!

She goes by Strawberry Confessions and was Banded only 6 days ago, on the 29th of December!!  So this makes Strawberry Confessions, a very new Bandster!!  If you haven't found Strawberry Confessions blog yet, please follow this link: Strawberry Confessions, and give her a big hello.  This is the time that most new Bandster's can really use all the help, support and guidence that they can get, and I know how supportive our Bandster Clan is!! 

So Strawberry Confessions...."Welcome to my Nightmare!".

Aloha My New Friend! :)

4 comments:

Sam said...

Nice plug for a new Bandster :o)

Debi said...

Thanks Sam! I like to give them a shout out, especially if they are really new, so that they get some Followers and support!!

XaggeratedBlush said...

Thank you for the shout out!

Strawberry Confessions said...

Thanks You for the shout out:)