Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Big Shout Out To Sarah (Fat On The Inside...) !!

My Photo







Hey Ya'll,

I almost didn't check back into my Blog tonight, but decided to anyway, before I began the process of  trying to talk myself into go to bed, and hopefully sleep....And I found that I had a new Follower!!  Her name is Sarah, and Sarah is a recent Bandster, having been Banded on October 23, 2011!  Sarah is from the UK....I love saying that...I love the UK!  Anyway, if you haven't found Sarah's Blog yet, please follow this link: Fat On The Inside..., and give her a big hello and all the support we can give her!!  So Sarah...."Welcome to my Nightmare!"

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks Debi, and welcome to mine. I am looking forward to getting to know each other. xx

Debi said...

You're welcome Sarah!! Me too!