Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Big Shout Out To Kelly !!

My Photo













Hey Ya'll,

Well I just checked into my blog this morning, and found that I have a new Follower!!  Her name is Kelly, and this is the link to Kelly's blog: Life Of A Banded Army WifeKelly's husband is stationed in Germany. and I am soooo jealous because Kelly gets to visit all those beautiful Countries over there in Europe!!

Oh well....back to her stats!  Kelly is being Banded TOMORROW in Frankfurt, Germany!!  Kelly has already lost 12 lbs on her Pre-Op Diet alone!!  So if you haven't already found Kelly's blog, please follow the link that I provided and wish Kelly luck tomorrow, and provide all the support we know that we are all so great at giving!!  So Kelly.....I will definitely be thinking of you tomorrow, and when you can, let us know how you are doing so that we know you are ok.  And...."Welcome to my Nightmare!".

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Cece said...

Done ! You were so nice to give me a shout out when I first started blogging :)

Debi said...

Thanks Cece!! I am sure that Kelly really appreciated your support too!!