Monday, August 8, 2011

A Warm Welcome To...Mary :)


 

Hey Ya'll,

I just checked in, and found that I had a new Follower!!  I had just started Following her tonight myself!!  So I was happy to see that she has already reciprocated!  Her name is Mary, and this is Mary's blog link: Until My Cup Runneth Over...Mary is planning on having the Sleeve done, and I for one am rooting for her to succeed!! 

Mary is almost finished jumping through all of the Insurance hoops, and is hoping to have the paperwork submitted to her Insurance Co, for Surgery approval by the end of the month!!  Also, did I mention that Mary has quit smoking, and is now on day 28???  So if you haven't found Mary's blog yet, please do, and say hi for me!!  So Mary....."Welcome to my Nightmare!"  LOL

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debi, thank you for the warm welcome. I have gotten so many new followers that i'm having a hard time keeping up with all of you.. i had missed this shout out but from all the new followers I've gotten, it sure has helped my lonely little blog. Thank you so much!!

Debi said...

You're welcome Mary!