Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Warm Welcome To...Dede :)

me

Hey Ya'll,

Well I woke up and decided to check out my emails and blog, before I start getting ready for my Doctor Appointment today, and I found that I have a new Follower!!  Her name is Dede, and she was just Banded on July 7th, 2011!!  So Dede is a real newbie to Bandland, and has already lost 32 lbs!!  So if you haven't found Dede's blog as yet, please follow the link I will provide for you, and tell her hi!!  Dede's blog is called, Saucy Little Stitch.  So, saying that Dede...."Welcome to my Nightmare!"

Aloha My New Friend  :)

2 comments:

dede said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!!! I am so excited!!! I read everyone's blog updates and keep telling myself i need to be more creative and entertaining...and then here you go...making me feel like a supastar anyway!!! Thanks so Much!!!
Dede

Debi said...

Why You're Welcome!!

Everyone is a Superstar!