Thursday, December 1, 2011

We're On Our Way Tomorrow!!


We're On Our Way!!

Hey Ya'll,

Well, it is now after 1 am, and we leave Nevada for the Northern West Coast of California for the first leg of our Hawaiian vacation in less than 11 hours!!  Walt was going to work until about noon, then pick me up on our way out, but he has decided that he may just leave a little earlier, so that we can enjoy Lunch on our way out of town.  Especially since we won't be eating until Dinner with our friend Aggie!!

As for being able to blog while we are gone....I'm not sure if it will be possible yet.  I think I will be able to, but...I can't promise.  LOL  Normally we would take our Lap Top with us to keep in contact with the world with.  But we ended up replacing it with a Tablet instead.  I have never used a Tablet, so I am not sure how much I will be able to do with it yet.  I believe I will be able to post some on the blog, but I doubt that I will be able to post any photos until after we return home.... :)

So we drive to California tomorrow, have Dinner with Aggie tomorrow night, then fly out on Friday morning!  We will be returning in mid December, so just in case I am not able to post, please bear with me.  If that is the case, I will post as soon as I can.  We both have new Camera's, so I am just hoping that SOME of the photos turn out!!  LOL

Today, I went and had a Manicure/Pedicure done.  I am glad now that I changed my appointment from 1 pm to 11:30 am.  I arrived at 11:15 and I still didn't get out until just about 2:30!!  I rode the Bike to the appointment and it was COLD!!  This was the coldest daytime temperature that we have had since last Winter.  It wouldn't have been bad if I didn't have to get out in it, and especially if I didn't have to ride the Bike!  It was only in the low 40's but we had high winds all day!  In fact, the wind is still blowing!!  So the wind chill was pretty low!  It felt like it was freezing....

Anyway, I had the Pedicure done in Gels for the first time.  So far I like them, we will see how long they last.  And my Manicure was originally going to be Gels too, but when I found out that they only applied the Gel over your own Nails, without extending them....I decided on doing the Manicure with Acrylics.  This is because all week long, everything was going wrong with my Nails and I had to file most of them down to almost nothing, so since I wanted some length, I chose to try the Acrylics.  And for a festive look, I had them done kind of in the Pink and White look, but the tips look like they were dipped in glitter.  Which makes me feel younger, or at least like I am a woman....then I look in the mirror, and realize that I am NOT the 98 lb Teenager anymore!!  LOL  I am a Middle Aged, over weight woman, with Rosacea (and while I was younger, I NEVER had problems with my skin!!).

Anyway, I guess I better go, I still have lots to do, and I want to go to bed early tonight so that I can get up a bit earlier tomorrow than I normally do, since I have "stuff" still to do before we leave.  Like last second packing of items we still needed to use tonight, and in the morning, etc.  Plus we need (or I should say that I need) to drain all the tanks, and get the RV ready for us to be away....so, till next time....

Aloha My Friends :)



This is where we will be sitting on Friday morning!


5 comments:

Kristin said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Sheila said...

Have a wonderful trip...have a couple of macadamia nuts for me! ;-)

Debi said...

Thanks guys! We will do our best to have a great time. And how in the world can we be in Hawaii and NOT have some Macadamia Nuts!! LOL

Jazzing up Jackie said...

Have a wonderful time! Safe travels :)

Andrea said...

Have a great trip!