I was nominated for The Adorable Blog Award! By both Lisa at The Rest Of My Life, and Melissa at My Journey To Band Land!! I want to thank both of you!! You are both too sweet! :) I am sorry it has taken me so long to make my post about it!!
The Rules Of The Award Are:
*Thank the person(s) who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us 10 things about yourself.
*Nominate your blogger's.
*Contact these blogger's, and let them know they received this award.
10 Things You May Or May Not Know About Debi
1. I collect Crystal Paper Weights from the places I have traveled to. My favorite ones are my Faberge Egg Walt bought me while in Portland, OR checking out a Faberge Exhibit there, and the ones I got while in London, Paris and of course, Hawaii!!
2. I love Rings, I have more than I can wear at once (of course), so I only wear them on special occasions and then I have to pick and choose which ones I will wear. A lot of the time, it is the color of my outfit that dictates which ones I will wear.
3. My favorite jobs were (believe it or not) working for minimum wage at a Movie Theatre! I could go on my days off and watch movies all day for free, with all the free popcorn and soda you want!! Which is probably a good reason that I don't work there anymore.
4. I have always loved listening to the Piano, and hope to someday be able to play it too!!
5. My favorite food is my HOME MADE ENCHILADA PIE!!!!!
6. I love to read, but I rarely take the time to. I mostly read while I am doing the laundry and while I am on VACATION!! I just love to sit in a comfy chair in the shade, listening to the waves crash, while smelling the ocean and tropcial flowers.
7. I HATE to COOK!! I have a few dishes that I do well, but other than that....Luckily for me, Walt loves to cook! So generally, he cooks and I clean! LOL
8. I drive our Dodge 4x4 Diesel Truck and our Gold Wing Motorcycle with Training Wheels. And yes, I get a lot of looks while riding that big Bike!! And some even go so far as to talk to me about it.
9. I can't wait until we can afford to buy my Can Am Touring Bike!! I will call her....Cami :)
10. I am PATIENTLY WAITING for our upcoming Hawaii Vacation!!!! Can You Tell???
Nominate Your Blogger's:
Well, her is where it gets tricky....I would love to nominate each and every one of you, as you all deserve it!! But I am going to limit it to just a hand full of my fellow blogger's. And I would have nominated both Melissa and Lisa, but they were already nominated, so I figure I will pass it on to someone else....
1. Caroline at Lonicera's LapBand & Other Stories. Caroline has always been so supportive of me (as all of you are), and has some of the most beautiful photos on her blog from all of her travels.
2. Cara at The Dash! Cara is so brave to completely change her occupation, from being a Writer to working in the Health Care Field. And she is so good at it too!! We miss you Cara!
3. Sandy Lee at The Weight Loss Rollercoaster, Sandy Lee is another of my Follower's that has never stopped keeping up with my problems, and always has something good to say! She is one of the best!
4. Nikki at Bands, Babies, and Bellies. Nikki is another one of my early Follower's, that has always been there for me, and is a new MOM to boot!!! She has the most Adorable Son! AND....she lives in beautiful Hawaii!! Need I say more???
5. Kathy at My New Beginnings. Kathy is still in a state of limbo about whether or not she will lose her Band or not....and if so, what her next step will be. And even though she is going through this, she is still always there with support for others!
6. Jacquie at Can't Wait To Lost It!!. Jacquie just had her revision Surgery from Lap Band to VSG (the Vertical Sleeve) on Friday. She is doing well, and I really wish her luck with it! Apparently, there are a lot of Bandster's that have had problems for one reason or another, and have opted for the (VSG) Sleeve Surgery. I too would probably opt for it, if I have future problems.
7. And last but certainly not least.....Sheila at This One Body. Sheila is also one that had the VSG Surgery. She has always been there for me, and has been very patient with my questions regarding it.
And on this note, I have so much more to tell you, but I am tired now and will finish this tomorrow, since I still need to actually make my comments in all of the blogs that I have nominated to advise them of this! So....till next time!
*****UPDATE*****I forgot to list another nomination for the Award!!!!
8. Beth Ann at Beth Ann's Never Ending Quest For Something!!. She deserves this award for her upcoming trip to Las Vegas!! She will be Jazzercising her tush off!! Lucky girl!! But I hope that she can still walk afterwords.... :)
Aloha My Friends :)