Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm Having A Blast!!

Hey Ya'll,

Well I have been here in New Hampshire since 5:15 am Wednesday morning.  Yes, I said since 5:15 am 'o-n Wednesday.  I was supposed to get here by 2 am, but THAT didn't  happen!!  But it is a long story that I will go into after I get home.  Suffice it to say that I was praying that I would make it out of Boston before sunrise...

But I am having a great time here with my friend Kelly.  Unfortunately, she still has to work, but the type of work she does, she mostly works split shifts, and we can see each other at least 3-4 hours most days.

And she has managed to get Friday and Saturday off.  Plus she only works until 10:30 am on Thursday.  This is great because she will be going with me on Thursday once she gets off work to Salem!!  I was really hoping that she would make it.  This will give us our 1st all girl road trip together.  So we will have most of Thursday, all of Friday, and the morning of Saturday.  That's when I have to drive back to Boston to fly home.

The main problem that I am having is lack of sleep!!  I am lucky if I can get 4 hours a night.  Last night I only got 2 hours...I guess that I am still running on pure adrenylin, so I figure that I will probably crash hard for at least a few days once I get home!  But at least I will have had a great time while here...

Well, like I said, I only got 2 hours sleep last night so I am going to end this and hope like hell that I can sleep tonight!  So, till next time....

Aloha My Friends :)

No comments: